Create a message
You're signed up, logged in and connected to your contacts in a sphere?
It's time to send your first message!
- Click on the sphere where you'd like to publish your message
- Enter your message in the window near the top of your screen ("Write a new message")
- Click on the button "Share in 'Name of sphere' "
You can also share a message quickly by using the shortcut "ctrl + enter" on Windows, or "⌘ + enter" on Mac.
Only the people connected in the sphere, and whose names are visible in the right hand column, under the "Members" band will see your message.
Reply to a message
In the sphere where you received a message, click on "Comment" under the message that you wish to reply to. Type your message then click "Share".
Who will see my reply?
- All the sphere members that you and the person you are messaging with have in common.
Send a private message
Edit a message
If you would like to modify a message after it’s been published, simply click on the pencil icon to open edit mode.
This will allow you to:
- Correct and format your text using Markdown
- Delete or upload an attachment
- Reorder images in your message
- Preview your message before publishing
- Modify the title and/or date of an event or task
One you have made the desired modifications, select “Change” to save.