Updated October 19, 2020
Whaller is a platform that is constantly evolving (we update it functionally more than 3 times a week, and currently every day). The features and improvements listed on this "roadmap" page are to be seen as adaptable and not fixed.
At Whaller, we have always built our product with our users, and our customers. The 3 releases per week are short iterative cycles that allow us to take your suggestions into account, sometimes very quickly. Do not hesitate to write to us and share your ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online support.
Projects in development
- End-to-end encryption of spheres (October 2020)
- Cybersecurity options (November 2020):
- Automatic deactivation of an account after xx days
- Mandatory validation of the modification of an email address by the administrator
- Reporting of email that returned a non-existent recipient message
- Non reuse of password
- Addition of indicators on Analytics (December 2020)
- Redesign of navigation (2021)
- SSO with Google (October 2020)
- User path toward creating a sphere (November 2020)
- Surveys (December 2020)
- Integration of a viewer for uploaded videos (November 2020)
- Integration of Whaller into Appscho (October 2020)
- Integration of Yellow into Whaller (December 2020)
And as always: improvements to interfaces, user experience, existing features.
Prioritized projects and features*
- Unified search engine (2021)
- Notifications center (2021)
- Change the Captcha
- Expanded version of the calendar
- Moodle Connection
- Possibility to mark a message as "Bookmarked"
- Versioning of documents in the sphere box (2021)
- Possibility to mention groups
- Display surveys in messages
- Access to organization portals
- "My Whaller" (redesign of the homepage)
*These priorities are not "contractual" and vary according to several criteria, in particular: we always prioritize the developments financed by our customers.