Updated August 6, 2020
Whaller is a platform that is constantly evolving (we update it functionally more than 3 times a week, and currently every day). The features and improvements listed on this "roadmap" page are to be seen as adaptable and not fixed.
At Whaller, we have always built our product with our users, and our customers. The 3 releases per week are short iterative cycles that allow us to take your suggestions into account, sometimes very quickly. Do not hesitate to write to us and share your ideas on email@example.com or via our online support.
Projects in development
- Possibility to strengthen account security with strong authentication with the FIDO 2.0 standard (August 2020)
- Performance of conversation feeds (August 2020)
- Addition of an Ausha widget (August 2020)
- Redesign of sphere settings interfaces (August 2020)
- Viewing, creating, editing and co-publishing Office documents (September 2020)
- Recording of webinars via BigBlueButton (September 2020)
- Video conferences attached to events (September 2020)
- Versioning of documents in sphere boxes (September 2020)
- User path toward creating a sphere (September 2020)
- Surveys (September 2020)
- Integration of a viewer for uploaded videos (October 2020)
- Integration of Whaller into Appscho (September 2020)
- Integration of Yellow into Whaller (October 2020)
And as always: improvements to interfaces, user experience, existing features.
Prioritized projects and features*
- Unified search engine (October 2020)
- Notifications center (October 2020)
- Redesign of the navigation (December 2020)
- Cyber-security options (October 2020):
- Automatic deactivation of an account after xx days
- Mandatory validation of the modification of an email address by the administrator
- Reporting of email that returned a non-existent recipient message
- Non reuse of password
- Change the Captcha
- Expanded version of the calendar (December 2020)
- Moodle Connection
- Possibility to mark a message "Bookmarked"
- Possibility to mention groups
- Display surveys in messages
- Access to organization portals
- "My Whaller" (redesign of the homepage)
*These priorities are not "contractual" and vary according to several criteria, in particular: we always prioritize the developments financed by our customers.