Updated January 18, 2021
Whaller is a platform that is constantly evolving (we update it functionally more than 3 times a week, and currently every day). The features and improvements listed on this "roadmap" page are to be seen as adaptable and not fixed.
At Whaller, we have always built our product with our users, and our customers. The 3 releases per week are short iterative cycles that allow us to take your suggestions into account, sometimes very quickly. Do not hesitate to write to us and share your ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online support.
Projects in development
- Additional indicators on Analytics (January 2021)
- Edit message attachments after publication (January 2021)
- Share a CMS article in a sphere (January 2021)
- Filter unread messages (Q1 2021)
- Redesign of navigation (March 2021)
- Multilingual content: possibility to translate a message into several languages (January 2021)
- Redesign of sphere box interfaces (2021)
- Versioning of documents in the sphere box (2021)
- Sort spheres by family on the root page and in the "My spheres" menu (January 2021)
- Recording of BigBlueButton webinars
- Access to organization portals (February 2021)
- Request to enter a sphere or an organization (February 2021)
- Integration of a viewer for uploaded videos (February 2021)
And as always: improvements to interfaces, user experience, existing features.
Prioritized projects and features*
- End-to-end encryption of spheres (2021)
- Unified search engine (2021)
- Notifications center (2021)
- Creation of "audio spheres": launch a voice call from within a sphere in 1 click (2021)
- Cybersecurity options (2021):
- Automatic deactivation of an account after xx days
- Mandatory validation of the modification of an email address by the administrator
- Reporting of email that returned a non-existent recipient message
- Change the Captcha
- Expanded version of the calendar
- Moodle Connection
- Possibility to mark a message as "Bookmarked"
- Sphere creation path (2021)
- Surveys (2021)
- Possibility to mention groups (2021)
- Display surveys in messages
- Mention groups in spheres
- Integration of Yellow into Whaller (2021)
*These priorities are not "contractual" and vary according to several criteria, in particular: we always prioritize the developments financed by our customers.