On Whaller, you can create a survey* to gather feedback on projects, events, etc. from your sphere members.
Create a survey
Go to the message publishing field and select the “Attach a survey” icon.
Select custom options
When creating a survey, you can enable or disable the following options:
Anonymous survey: When a member participates in the survey, their vote will be anonymous to sphere members and administrators.
Instantly post the results after voting: Once a member submits their responses to the survey, they will have immediate access to the results.
Posting of results
Before the vote results can be:
- Invisible to everyone.
- Visible to you (the creator of the survey) and sphere administrators.
- Visible to all sphere members.
Types of questions
You can choose from three different types of survey questions:
- Multiple choice: Respondents can select their choice(s) from several pre-defined answers.
Note: You can also check to allow only one possible answer.
- Free text: Respondents can provide a personalized written response, with no length restrictions.
- Satisfaction: Respondents can give a rating ranging from "very unsatisfactory" to "very satisfactory".
Add new questions
Click on the “+” button to create additional questions.
Take a survey
- Multiple choice questions: Validate your response by clicking on “Vote”, then go to the next question by clicking on the arrow at the right.
- Free text questions: Write your response then click on the “✔️” icon.
- Satisfaction questions: Click on the sphere that corresponds to your level of satisfaction.
View survey results
According to the visibility settings defined when a survey was created, its creator and the sphere’s administrators can follow the evolution of responses by clicking on the “See the responses” icon.
Close a survey
A survey can be closed by its creator or the sphere’s administrators at any time by clicking on the “Close voting” button.
*Available from the Standard offer